This plastic corner protector is effective and sturdy for protecting your loads against strap clamping. It is placed on the corner of your package or cartons.
The “corner protector” may indeed refer to a protective corner used to protect cartons from excessive tension during strapping. Correct selection and positioning of protective corners is important to ensure the safety and integrity of packaged products during the strapping process.
Spikeless edge corner protectors range:
- Made from polypropylene (PP) plastic
- Numerous sizes available
- Suitable for a variety of straps in 19 mm, 25 mm, 40 mm, 60 mm and 70 mm sizes
- Standard or specific applications: transport of steel coils, paper coils or sheets and panels such as plasterboard, cardboard, paper, wood, glass, aluminum, steel, …etc.
Spikeless edge corner protectors advantages:
- Withstand high clamping force
- Good resistance to moisture
- Reusable, they are both economical and environmentally friendly
Before leaving us on this product sheet…
You may not find the answers to all your questions on this page, so don’t hesitate ! There are real humans available to answer you behind each of these contact forms !
- Ask us for advice in choosing the best edge protector for your application
- Use our online chat to discuss your needs with us
- Need more information? Maybe you’ll find some tips and tricks in our guides?