Thanks to their notch, these plastic corner protectors help hold the strap in place during transport or handling of your package.
The choice between the 3 types of corner protectors presented here depends solely on your application. What are your package and pallets, and what do you use for strapping? La Croix Noble can help you choose the best security solution. Don’t hesitate to tell us what you need.
Spikeless notched edge corner protectors range:
- Made from polypropylene (PP) plastic
- Edge protector standard – Notch width: 22 mm
- Special lashing Edge protector 110 x 110 mm – Max. strap width. strap width: 109 mm
- Standard or specific applications: transport of steel coils.
Spikeless notched edge corner protectors advantages:
- High clamping force resistance
- Highly resistant to moisture
- Reusable, they are both economical and environmentally friendly.
Before leaving us on this product sheet…
You may not find the answers to all your questions on this page, so don’t hesitate! There are real people available to answer you behind each of these contact forms!
- Ask us for advice on choosing the best edge protector for your application
- Need more information? Perhaps you’ll find some tips and tricks in our guides?