Made of PP plastic, this safety guard is fitted with spikes. The spikes ensure that your boxes are securely fastened and well protected.
These edge protectors are placed at the corners of pallets or packages to protect them from excessive tension or damage caused by the strap.
Edge protectors are particularly useful when the strap is significantly tensioned to secure the load, as excessive tension could potentially damage or perforate the corners of the cartons. Edge protectors provide a buffer surface between the strap and the cartons, reducing the risk of damage while maintaining load stability.
Our Spiked edge corner protectors range:
- Made from Polypropylène Plastic (PP)
- Available in 40 x 40 mm
- Compatible with a strap of 25 mm max
Spiked edge corner protectors advantages:
- Withstand high clamping force
- Good resistance to moisture
- Reusable, they are both economical and environmentally friendly.
You may not find the answers to all your questions on this page, so don’t hesitate ! There are real humans available to answer you behind each of these contact forms !
- Ask us for advice in choosing the best edge protector for your application
- Use our online chat to discuss your needs with us
- Need more information? Maybe you’ll find some tips and tricks in our guides?